HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PA103

PostSubject: 16.10.10   Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:29 pm

So today as announced, Corsairfly did a flight to LUX, so I decided, as my grand-father came back to Luxembourg (from Palma), that I should make a visit to him to see him. He arrived at 12:40, so enough time until then to make photos. As the weather was good, but not very well I decided to go to the Terminal A. Eat a very good Spaghetti Bolognese mhhhh!

First, when I arrived, I saw a very beautiful aircraft. First picture for me of that livery, so I am very proud to show it to you!

Then I realised that I missed the Corsairfly 747. Sad for me, but before my grand-father arrived I saw something near the CLX hanger. And there after zooming in, I saw something:

And after my grand-father arrived with his plane and as deboarding was going on, she came on, nearer and nearer...

And finally she lifted off, but in a such beautiful way.....

After that I went to the arrival lounge on the airport and saw my grand-father. Then he got home and I to the Belle-Etoile, which I definitely will NEVER do!

greets Kevin
Back to top Go down
Tom1971

PostSubject: Re: 16.10.10   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:48 pm

. . . and 4 photos from me

and finally N496MC, I photografed it the last year in Ramstein in Polar Air Cargo c/s

Tom.
Back to top Go down
Tom1971

PostSubject: Re: 16.10.10   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Good evening, my first nightshot for the cold season.
Thank you Peter for the info.I had it on 7.40 pm as 4K-AZ60 (Silk Way Airlines) on my radarbox.
And indeed looks like a nightstop, no activity at all.

Tom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 16.10.10   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LUX Spotting :: LUX Spotting :: Luxemburg Airport :: photos-
Jump to: